CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVISITED
- April 17 Kansas City, MO Station Casino
- April 19 Chattanooga, TN Riverfront Park
- April 20 Las Vegas, NV Texas Station Casino
- June 11 Stockton, CA San Joaquin County Fair
- June 13 Midland, MI Midland Center
- June 21 Burlington, IA Steamboat Days
- June 27 Green River, WY Festival Grounds
- June 28, Atlantic City, NJ, Trump Marina. Reported by Sue
and Hank Bordowitz.
- July 1 St. Johns, NF Canada Qudi Vidi Park.
- July 4 Kelseyville, CA Konocti Harbor Resort
- July 5 Hollister, CA Wild One Anniversary
- July 6 Del Mar, CA Del Mar Fair (San Diego, CA)
- July 11 Fairbanks, AK Buffalo Bob's Park.
- July 16 Orange County Fair, Southern California. NEW
- July 18 Cadott, WI Chippea Music Festival
- July 20 Clairesville,
OH Jamboree in the Hills
- July 23 Interlochen, MI Music Festival
- July 24 Pine Knob, MI Pine Knob
- July 27 Atlanta, GA Chastain Park
- July 29 Edmonton, AB Canada Baseball Stadium. NEW
- July 31 Saskatoon,
Sask Sask Place
- August 1 Minnedosa, MB, Canada, Minnedosa Lake Resort
- August 2 - Cross Lake, Manitoba Cross Lake Resort
- August 9 - Springville, UT
- August 15 - El Paso, TX Diablo Stadium. NEW
- August 16 - Baton Rouge, LA NEW
- August 22 - Metrodome, Minneapolis, MN.
- August 23 - Vincenes, IN, Vincenes College
- August 26 - Salem, OR
- August 29- Las Vegas, NV (Orleans) NEW
- August 30 - Las Vegas, NV (Orleans)
- August 31 - Las Vegas, NV (Orleans)
- Sept 5 - Tule Lake, CA County Fair
- Sept. 6 - Laughlin, NV NEW
- Sept. 12 - Dover, OH (Alpine Hills) NEW
- Sept. 17 - The National Cattle Congress Grounds in Waterloo, Iowa. By Ethan Schrum.
- Oct. 4 - Lampe (Branson), MO
- Oct .9 - Augusta, ME
- Oct. 11 - Moncton, New Brunswick
- Oct.12 - Halifax, New Brunswick
- Oct. 16 - Perris, CA (Fairgrounds)
- Oct. 18 - Toronto, CA (Private show)
- Oct. 24- Phoenix, AR (State Fair)
- Nov 7 - Sault St. Marie Kewadin.
- Nov 8 - Sault St. Marie Kewadin.
- Nov 10 - Kamloops, British Columbia
- Nov 11 - Prince George, British Columbia
- Nov 12 - Edmonton, Alberta
- Nov 13 - Grand Prairie, Alberta
- Nov 14 - Calgary, Alberta
The "BLUE MOON SWAMP" Tour
- May 18 & 19 The Fillmore in San Francisco. Tickets ON SALE Sun., April 20
- May 21, 23 & 24 (no 22nd), L.A. House of Blues. Tickets ON SALE Sunday, April 20 at
11:00 AM at $35 each.
- May 27, House of Blues, Chicago.May 28, House of Blues, Chicago.May 29, Toronto, ONT
(location to be announced)
- May 30, Toronto, ONT (TBA)
- June 2 and 3, Hammerstein Ballroom, New York
- June 5 and 6 at the David Letterman Show, New York.
- June 8, Nashville, .328 Performance Hall (unconfirmed date )
- June 9, Atlanta, Roxy (unconfirmed date)
- June 18. London
- June 19. Hamburg
- June 20. Paris
- June 23. Stockholm
- June 24. Stockholm. (These five are promotional dates only, no band). European
dates listed at the Warner Bros Records Web Site. Reported by Wolfgang Weibert
- June 26, Roskilde, Coppenhagen
- June 27, Hamburg at the club "Gruenspan".Information from the newspaper
"Morgenpost" forwarded by Jan Krahn
and Manfred Brandt from Hamburg.
- July 10, Palace Theater Louisville KYJuly 12, Nautica Stage Cleveland OH
- July 14, Zoo Amphitheater, Toledo OH
- July 15, I.C. Light Amphitheater, Pittsburgh PA.
- July dates at the John Fogerty Web
Site, reported by Ethan Schrum
- July 17, Philadelphia, Tower Theatre. Tix to go on sale Jun, Friday 13th.
- July 19, Wallingford CT, Oakdale Music Center. Tikets on-sale through the Oakdale.
Reported by Pike.
- July 20, Boston - the Orpheum Theatre (Harborlights Pavillion?) Tix go
on sale June 14th at the box office.
- 25 July, Sweden at the"Lollipop"
- 26 July, Helsinki - Hartwall Areena.Terveisin, Timo Contact Jukka Leino
- 27 July, Norway at the Oslo Spectrum Confirmed! Tix on sale now.
- 3 Aug. - "Hard Rock Live", VH1
- 11 Aug. - The Jay Leno Show.
- 14 Aug., the Paramount Theatre, Denver, CO. Tickets on sale Friday, July 18 via
Ticketmaster. Reported by Kevin Dennis.
- 15 Aug. , the Fox Theatre, Boulder, Colorado (the annual Gavin Radio Conference show)
Reported by Kevin Dennis.
- 17 Aug - SF Radio station KFOG's 15 Anniversary Celebration and Summer Picnic at the
- 18 Aug -Memorial Auditorium Sacramento, CA [JCF Website date]
- 20 Aug - Cuthbert Theatre Eugene, OR [JCF Website date]
- 22 Aug - Orpheum Theatre Vancouver, BC [JCF Website date]
- 23 Aug.- The Gorge George, WA [JCF Website date]
- 25 Aug. - The Farayon Fresno, CA [JCF Website date]
- 28 Aug. - The Greek Theatre Los Angeles, CA [JCF Website date] Contact
Millard or Ken
- Sept. 3 - Austin, TX.
- Sept. 5 - Woodlands, Tx.
- Sept. 7 - Kansas City, Mo.
- Sept. 8 - Fox Theatre, St. Louis - Missouri.
(River Rising Members Gathering in Progress).
Contact Kevin Dennis and Mona Martin
- Sept. 10 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Sept. 11 - Minneapolis, MN. By Steve.
- Sept. 13 - Detroit. Mchg.
- Sept. 14 - South Bend, Indiana
- Sept. 16 - Columbus, Ohio.
- Sept. 18 - New York, NY
- Sept. 19 - Bristow, VA.
- Sept. 22 - Nashville, TEN
- Sept. 23 - Nashville, TEN
- Sept. 25 - New Orleans, LA.
- Sept. 26 - Menphis, TEN
- Sept. 28 - Charlotte, NC - (River Rising Summit) Contact the List Manager
- Sept. 29 - Atlanta, GA.
check locally for European dates
- Oct. 4 - Farm Aid 11,
Dallas, Texas Stadium. Chicago, New World Music
Theatre in Tinley Park, Ill.
Oct. 15 - Dublin.
Oct. 16 - Dublin
Oct. 18 - London.
Oct. 19 - Manchester.
Oct. 21 - Germany, München (circus Krone)
Oct. 23 - Germany - Offenbach (Stadthalle)
Oct. 24 - Brussels.
Oct. 26 - Germany, Berlin at Huxleys [To Be Confirmed]
- Oct. 29 - Finland, Turku, Elyse Arena . Reported by Pertti Hanninen, Finland.
- Oct. 31 - Sweden, Stockholm, (Johanneshovs
Isstadion). Reported by Lars Petersson and Peter Koers